Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!



Last night, we had a huge, chaotic Thanksgiving dinner with all of School Year Abroad, and all of our host families.  My host family, along with many other families, had never even heard of Thanksgiving before. That made for quite an interesting night; I'm pretty sure my family is still confused as to what Thanksgiving really is.  It was still fun though! And I was happy to eat some pumpkin pie and apple crisp.

Take a look at some pictures!


My Economics/Environmental Science teacher, Chuck, and I spent all of  Wednesday night preparing deserts.  We made 8 pumpkin pies, two apple crisps, 2 mango cream pies, and over a hundred cookies.  Not surprisingly, we had a lot of leftovers (and we would have had more had I not dropped an entire pumpkin pie on the floor.. oops). 

Elliot and Savon (Chuck's daughter)

Maddy, Abby, Julia, and Nan

Abby and Annaleah

Julia and I

Andrew and I




No comments:

Post a Comment